FSSAI & US-FDA COMPLIANT
As per the Factory Act 1948, it is mandatory to conduct a comprehensive medical checkup of the factory and industrial workers. We are tied up with government authorized (Directorate Industrial Safety & Health, Govt. of Maharashtra) and with the added advantage of the mobile unit fully equipped to conduct the medical examination at your premises. The reports will be provided in soft copy to the administration along with Form 7 Health Register as specified by Govt. of Maharashtra, which could be subsequently produced to Factory Inspector during inspection and renewal of Factory License. Medical Examination of all workers by Certifying surgeon is a Statutory provision Under Rule 18 – A of the Maharashtra Factories Rules 1963.
History & General Physical Examination
- Surgical Checkup
- Medical Checkup – BMI, BP
- Dermatological (Skin Checkup)
- Vision (Eye) Far, Near & Colour
- Complete Blood Cell Count
- Blood Group with Rh Factor
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
- Random Blood Sugar
- Urine Routine
- Blood Test SGPT for Liver Function Tests to rule out jaundice
- Blood Test Widal to rule out typhoid
- Serum Creatinine Test – To assess kidney functions
- C.G. (for Above 40 yrs.)
- Height & Weight
- Pulmonary Function Test
As per FSSAI rules, vaccination must be given to cover infectious & communicable diseases, therefore, following injections are required to be given to every worker.
- Typhoid – Once every year
- TT – Once every 6 months
- Hepatitis B – Set of 3 injections at an interval of 0, 1, 6 months every 3 years
- X-ray – Once in 3 years (Required as per US- FDA)
Corporate & HQ Staff Checkups
Apart from the FSSAI food handlers requirement we also provide medical checkups for the administration and management staff.
Join the many organizations that have experienced the benefits of a comprehensive, well-planned worksite health promotion program. The Project Health has been offering worksite health services for over 4 years. Let us work closely with you to design a health management strategy that provides real results for your organization.
Together we can:
- Meet your organization’s goals and budget
- Find the solutions that work best for your culture
- Utilize resources you already have
- Offer engaging programs to support employees in their health journey
The Project Health makes implementing health care easy. Our consultative approach offers expert guidance in developing solutions to meet your corporate objectives.
We can help you:
- Align the program with the mission and goals of your organization
- Design an annual and strategic plan based on best practices
- Design programs that reach the needs and wants of your employees
- Brand your program for recognition and credibility
- Form a wellness committee and facilitate meetings
- Develop a detailed communication plan and program timeline
- Implement cost-effective programs and resources—maximizing resources you already have
- Implementation of company-wide health improvement programs
- Daily operations and facility management
- Educational bulletin boards and newsletters
- Reporting and year-end scorecards
- Health screenings – Full Body Checkup
- A health assessment is the cornerstone of most successful worksite health promotion programs. It is designed to help participants identify how their lifestyle habits affect their health and is an important first step on the path toward employee lifestyle improvement. Biometric screenings help your employees know their health numbers and can be added to the health assessment tool. Whether you are looking for screening services as part of a comprehensive health assessment or as part of a health fair, HealthSource Solutions can provide the most effective process to reach your employees. We offer all the tools needed to make your health screening a success, including help with scheduling and communication.
- We recommend age wise segregation so as to only do what is required.
- Done at the convenience of the employee either at their home or office.
- Take care of your employees and their loved ones, extend benefits to their
- Radiology at Work
- Stress Test (TMT)
- Blood Donation Drive
- World Health Organisation highlights that “Why does India need to buy blood of the shelf when we have the highest number of the healthy young population?”
- We urge you to use your extremely valuable employee base to donate generously to help other needy patients.
- This program gives a sense of belonging to the company and pride in doing good for society.
- Health report
- Online platform for monitoring and analysis.
- Health Summary of Company Health in Excel Format with the inference of Company Health Quotient
- Any additional tests done by an employee will be subjected to claim deduction under section 80D of Income-tax Act, 1961 for a preventive health check-up. The aggregate amount you can claim a deduction in a year is Rs. 5,000.
- The health check-up could be done for either the individual or her family, including parents, spouse, and children.